Democratic Clubs in Carroll County, Maryland
Carroll County Democratic Club
Carroll County Democratic Club meetings are held every few months, normally on the first Monday of the month at 7pm at Johansson’s in Westminster. Please join us for an informal meal beforehand if you wish, around 6pm.
There are no meetings in June, July, or August.
Meetings are listed on the Events page, and announced via the club’s Google Group mailing list.
Note: September’s meeting is always the second Monday (because of Labor Day). Our club year runs May through May of the following year.
Club mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ccdemclub.
To contact the club, or to get on our mailing list, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send email directly to the club Treasurer, Mark Wilson, at email@example.com.
Annual dues are $15/individual or $25/couple. Send a check made out to “CCDemClub” to:
Mark Wilson, CCDemClub Treasurer
1699 King Richard Road
Eldersburg, MD 21784
You will receive a spiffy club membership card!
- Kate Sanner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President
- Communications Director
- Mark Wilson (email@example.com) and
- Susie Coddington (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mark Wilson (email@example.com)
- Paula Monroe-Davidson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carol Coley (email@example.com)
- Corynne Courpas (Corynne.Courpas@pfgc.com)
- Harvey Rabinowitz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Immediate Past President
- Frank Rammes (email@example.com)
The club’s meeting minutes are posted in the club’s Google group, in the Meetings folder, here, arranged by club year.
South Carroll Democratic Club
South Carroll Democratic Club meetings are the first Wednesday of the month at 7pm (except July and August, or as noted). We meet at the South Carroll Senior and Community Center, 5928 Mineral Hill Road in Eldersburg/Sykesville.
Refreshments are served.
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/scdcmd.
Upcoming Club Events
See the Coming Events list on the Home Page, or go to the Events page.
- Mary Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-Chair/Recording Secretary
- Robert Meekins
- Anita Riley